- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 21 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 26 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 28 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 28 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 29 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 29 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 31 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 106 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 122 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 143 days ago
Rush Club Nation
WOD Talk is excited to annouce it’s media sponsorship of Rush Club Nation.
Rush Club is a unique head to head functional fitness competition in which athletes battle fatigue, the clock and each other for bragging rights, the coveted Rush Club Champion belt, and a variety of cash and prizes from event sponsors.
Each competition starts with 4 men and 4 women. They square off in a 2 heat single elimination battle–winners move on, losers go home. The winners then square off to see which one stands alone at peak fitness.