- LifTNG Aloha – Hawaii’s Only Fitness Vacation Luxury Retreat Launches in OahuPosted 1 week ago
- Belle&Bell: Athletic Clothing You Can Wear Inside and Outside the GymPosted 2 months ago
- SKINS Compression Announces Partnership With Chelsey GrigsbyPosted 3 months ago
- Unique Fitness Competition at the BeachPosted 4 months ago
- New Bar Soap for Athletes is formulated with all natural PALEO ingredientsPosted 4 months ago
- RICH FRONING SIGNS LANDMARK CONTRACT WITH REEBOKPosted 6 months ago
- Gym bags that will last a lifetime, guaranteed for 25 yearsPosted 7 months ago
- New Pre-workout Supplement Aims to Revolutionize Supplement IndustryPosted 7 months ago
- WOD Challenge for iPhone – the First Social Networking App Built Specifically for CrossFit Athletes and BoxesPosted 7 months ago
- Team MDUSA’s Travis Cooper Brings Home Two Medals for Team USAPosted 8 months ago
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet talks about her clothing line CLB by Via Privé
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet recently launched her new clothing line, CLB by Via Privé. Finally, she’s answered our questions about creating her very own CrossFit clothing line.
In this exclusive interview with CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she tells us about getting started as an athlete, making the line with Via Privé, and finding a challenge.