- Belle&Bell: Athletic Clothing You Can Wear Inside and Outside the GymPosted 2 weeks ago
- SKINS Compression Announces Partnership With Chelsey GrigsbyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Unique Fitness Competition at the BeachPosted 2 months ago
- New Bar Soap for Athletes is formulated with all natural PALEO ingredientsPosted 2 months ago
- RICH FRONING SIGNS LANDMARK CONTRACT WITH REEBOKPosted 4 months ago
- Gym bags that will last a lifetime, guaranteed for 25 yearsPosted 5 months ago
- New Pre-workout Supplement Aims to Revolutionize Supplement IndustryPosted 5 months ago
- WOD Challenge for iPhone – the First Social Networking App Built Specifically for CrossFit Athletes and BoxesPosted 5 months ago
- Team MDUSA’s Travis Cooper Brings Home Two Medals for Team USAPosted 6 months ago
- HumanX by Harbinger Launches Professional Coaches ProgramPosted 6 months ago
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet talks about her clothing line CLB by Via Privé
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet recently launched her new clothing line, CLB by Via Privé. Finally, she’s answered our questions about creating her very own CrossFit clothing line.
In this exclusive interview with CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she tells us about getting started as an athlete, making the line with Via Privé, and finding a challenge.