- RICH FRONING SIGNS LANDMARK CONTRACT WITH REEBOKPosted 6 days ago
- Gym bags that will last a lifetime, guaranteed for 25 yearsPosted 1 month ago
- New Pre-workout Supplement Aims to Revolutionize Supplement IndustryPosted 1 month ago
- WOD Challenge for iPhone – the First Social Networking App Built Specifically for CrossFit Athletes and BoxesPosted 1 month ago
- Team MDUSA’s Travis Cooper Brings Home Two Medals for Team USAPosted 2 months ago
- HumanX by Harbinger Launches Professional Coaches ProgramPosted 2 months ago
- HumanX by Harbinger Proud Sponsor of the 2014 Navy SEAL Memorial ChallengePosted 2 months ago
- Introducing Fitness Bling: TrainHard Designs is Making a Statement with Their New Jewelry LinePosted 3 months ago
- Antler Farms Launches Deer Antler Velvet Wholesale Program for CrossFit Gym OwnersPosted 3 months ago
- Innovative Dispenser Creates Perfectly Mixed Baby Formula Every TimePosted 3 months ago
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet talks about her clothing line CLB by Via Privé
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet recently launched her new clothing line, CLB by Via Privé. Finally, she’s answered our questions about creating her very own CrossFit clothing line.
In this exclusive interview with CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she tells us about getting started as an athlete, making the line with Via Privé, and finding a challenge.