- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 13 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 19 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 20 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 21 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 21 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 21 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 24 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 98 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 114 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 135 days ago
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet talks about her clothing line CLB by Via Privé
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet recently launched her new clothing line, CLB by Via Privé. Finally, she’s answered our questions about creating her very own CrossFit clothing line.
In this exclusive interview with CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she tells us about getting started as an athlete, making the line with Via Privé, and finding a challenge.