- CrossFit Community Raises An Amazing $354k For Paralyzed Competitor Kevin OgarPosted 2 months ago
- inov-8 Announces Team inov-8 2014Posted 3 months ago
- The Merrymaker Sisters Show That Paleo Can Be Fun, Easy and DeliciousPosted 3 months ago
- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 5 months ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 5 months ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 5 months ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 5 months ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 5 months ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 5 months ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 5 months ago
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet talks about her clothing line CLB by Via Privé
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet recently launched her new clothing line, CLB by Via Privé. Finally, she’s answered our questions about creating her very own CrossFit clothing line.
In this exclusive interview with CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she tells us about getting started as an athlete, making the line with Via Privé, and finding a challenge.