- THREE TEAM INOV-8 MEMBERS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE 2013 CROSSFIT GAMESPosted 5 days ago
- The Shoe Mart Introduces a New CrossFit Store with Crossfit Shoes and Sports Apparel from ReebokPosted 13 days ago
- CrossFit Games SOCAL Regionals Winner, Lindsey Valenzuela Preps for Games Big Win with SEAL Inspired TrainingPosted 17 days ago
- Conigent/Wodify & Crossfit 1Force Team Up To Raise Funds For Individuals With AutismPosted 22 days ago
- Two-time World CrossFit Champion Annie Thorisdottir signs with ZamstPosted 22 days ago
- Celiac Advocate Miranda Jade Turbin Surprises CrossFit Athletes at Memorial Day “Murph” EventPosted 22 days ago
- Searcy CrossFit Selects Kodiak Rubber FlooringPosted 23 days ago
- WODshop.com Announces Sponsorship of CrossFit® Athlete Camille Leblanc BazinetPosted 27 days ago
- WODSuperStore.com Announces Sponsorship of CrossFit ® Athlete Becky ConzelmanPosted 36 days ago
- INOV-8’S NEW WEIGHTLIFTING SHOEPosted 43 days ago
Contribute to WOD Talk
- Would you like to write an article for WOD Talk Magazine?
- Would you like to be a guest blogger on wodtalk.com?
- Do you have news, an event or a press release you would like to share?
- Are you a photographer that would like to submit pictures for the magazine?
Use the form below to submit your article ideas, news, events, press releases or photography to WOD Talk Magazine. Your submission will be reviewed and one of our editors will contact you to work out the details of your submission. Our submission deadline for the print magazine is two month before the issue is published (ex: Jan/Feb Issue content due date in November 1st).
If you have pictures you would like included then note that in your message and we will contact you through e-mail to get them.
Reminder: Earn money for promoting WOD Talk on your website or blog by joining our referral program. Learn more about our referral program.
We welcome submissions of original articles related to functional fitness, nutrition, recovery, sports psychology as well as success or inspirational experiences. Articles can be technical, instructional or inspirational but should relate to the CrossFit community and help our readers on theirs journey to a healthier lifestyle. Our readers our worldwide and come from all walks of life. Their ages range from teens to seniors so please refrain from using obscenities to emphases your point.
We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be published.
We are not very strict on article size, but most tend to be 500-1500 words. You can submit shorter or longer articles depending on the topic.
Format: Articles should be submitted in a basic word-processing format such as Microsoft Word. These files should not include embedded pictures. You can suggest placement of photos in the text document. Photos should be e-mailed along with the article. All photos should be high-resolution images, 300 PPI preferred.
Please include a brief bio note, photo and website URL to publish with your article.
Format: JPEG, PNG or TIFF
Size: Images should be sent in original high-resolution format with a minimum pixel size of 1600 x 1200. Image files should be over 1 MB to provide the quality need to print.
Credits: Photos must be original works. Please include the name of the photographer. If you are not the photographer then we will need to receive permission to use the photo from the photographer with your article.