- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 13 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 19 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 20 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 21 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 21 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 21 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 23 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 98 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 114 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 135 days ago
The Big CrossFit Battle
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES – CrossFit, a burgeoning fitness craze that drives participants to compete against their last performance in the gym, is about to introduce a new kind of competition in Downtown.
This test, however, is strictly business.
Downtown is now home to four licensed CrossFit gyms. In a one-mile radius, there are more CrossFit gyms than there are grocery stores, movie theaters or bookshops. A fifth gym planning to open April 1 is seeking affiliation. Another new facility doesn’t label itself as a CrossFit gym, but it offers a workout based on the same routines.