- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 19 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 25 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 26 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 27 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 27 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 27 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 29 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 104 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 120 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 141 days ago
Small But Mighty: CrossFit Murphy
As we roll into week three of the 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Open, the team from CrossFit Murphy is sitting in fourth place in the Mid Atlantic Region, and tied for 40th worldwide.
What makes this more impressive is that CrossFit Murphy is a small affiliate, from a small town in western North Carolina. Of their approximately 50 members, 21 are competing in the Open.