- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 21 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 27 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 28 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 29 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 29 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 29 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 31 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 106 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 122 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 143 days ago
Froning hosting CrossFit qualifier Thursday
Cookeville native Rich Froning is well on his way to qualifying for the 2013 CrossFit Games, and those who want to see him take another step in that process have a chance to do that Thursday evening.
The CrossFit Open — part of the qualifying process that also includes The Regionals and then The Games — is under way, and Froning will be taking part in a qualifying workout of the day (WOD) on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at CrossFit Mayhem on Cedar Street.