- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 20 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 26 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 27 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 28 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 28 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 28 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 30 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 105 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 121 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 142 days ago
Does the Paleo Diet Work for Older Women?
Google “Paleo diet” and you’ll need to sift through more than 5 million hits about how to eat like our Paleolithic ancestors to live longer, healthier and leaner. Since I’m a CrossFit instructor and dietitian, I get asked all the time whether or not Paleo diets work. Results from one of the first human clinical trials with post-menopausal women suggests that a Paleo approach resulted in losing 10 pounds in five weeks and improvements in biomarkers for health.