- LifTNG Aloha – Hawaii’s Only Fitness Vacation Luxury Retreat Launches in OahuPosted 2 weeks ago
- Belle&Bell: Athletic Clothing You Can Wear Inside and Outside the GymPosted 2 months ago
- SKINS Compression Announces Partnership With Chelsey GrigsbyPosted 3 months ago
- Unique Fitness Competition at the BeachPosted 4 months ago
- New Bar Soap for Athletes is formulated with all natural PALEO ingredientsPosted 4 months ago
- RICH FRONING SIGNS LANDMARK CONTRACT WITH REEBOKPosted 6 months ago
- Gym bags that will last a lifetime, guaranteed for 25 yearsPosted 7 months ago
- New Pre-workout Supplement Aims to Revolutionize Supplement IndustryPosted 7 months ago
- WOD Challenge for iPhone – the First Social Networking App Built Specifically for CrossFit Athletes and BoxesPosted 7 months ago
- Team MDUSA’s Travis Cooper Brings Home Two Medals for Team USAPosted 8 months ago
ORAL I.V.® Delivers Game-Changing Approach to Hydration with Consumer Market Release
ORAL I.V.’s Sugar-Free, Stimulant-Free Product Uniquely Supports Hydration Strategy for Performance-Oriented Activities
ALAMO, Calif. – August 12, 2013 – ORAL I.V. today announced the consumer market release of its innovative hydration aid product, designed to assist the hydration process for individuals who train hard, work hard and are committed to peak performance. Based on a proprietary formula of crystalloid electrolytes in purified water, ORAL I.V. is intended to support an individual’s existing hydration strategy. After its development, ORAL I.V. was first made available to those who could truly put it to the test – members of the U.S. military and law enforcement communities. Since 2010, ORAL I.V. has been used by some of the world’s most elite fighting forces, whose standards for physical and mental performance are second to none. With its broad market release, consumers can now leverage ORAL I.V. as an addition to their existing hydration methods. ORAL I.V. is unique in that it does not contain any sugars, stimulants or artificial ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, ORAL I.V. is ideal for supporting hydration in environments or conditions where physical exertion or the possibility of dehydration exists, such as daily fitness and exercise routines, all types of sports, outdoor recreation, and on the job. ORAL I.V. can be especially useful for performance-oriented athletes in CrossFit, mixed martial arts, triathlons and marathons, adventure races and more. Given its historical use, ORAL I.V. continues to be beneficial for demanding jobs in the military, law enforcement and first responder communities. Some of the benefits reported by ORAL I.V. consumers include contribution to peak performance, maintained focus and concentration, sustained endurance, and shorter recovery times from exercise and exertion.
”As a CrossFit athlete, hydration plays a vital role in my performance, from daily workouts and training all the way through to competition,” said Nathan Lauritzen, owner of CrossFit Foothill and a competitor in the Southern California CrossFit Regionals for the last four years. ”ORAL I.V. has been an amazing addition to my hydration strategy, contributing to the aspects that are most important to committed athletes – performance, focus, endurance and recovery. ORAL I.V. has been a definite game changer, enabling me to train harder and go further when it really counts.”
ORAL I.V. should be used as a hydration aid along with water prior to, during and after activities of exertion or as a supplement to daily activities that can contribute to dehydration. Depending on individual level of activity and personal fitness, it is recommended to take one vial of ORAL I.V. with water for every four to six hours of strenuous activity. Because ORAL I.V. is a hydration aid, it can also be included in rest and recovery methods. ORAL I.V. does not by itself replenish volume of water, nor is it an electrolyte replacement. Along with ORAL I.V., consumers should drink water and healthful fluids of appropriate types and volumes for their specific needs.
Each ORAL I.V. package contains four lightweight, individual 15 mL vials. ORAL I.V. is priced at $11.99 per four-pack. For more information or to purchase, please visit www.oraliv.com.