- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 19 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 25 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 26 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 27 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 27 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 27 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 29 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 104 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 120 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 141 days ago
M80 Roller Joins the Rogue Fitness Family
How many times can you reinvent the Foam Roller? M80 Roller went back to the basics of Self Myofascial Release and used common sense to deliver quality that is made in the USA.
M80 Roller is a 15″ long and 5″ Diameter “Foam Roller” which uses a unique patented material “M80 Grooves”. M80 Grooves allows even pressure across every muscle to ensure quality Self Myofascial Release. M80 Grooves are 5mm in thickness and uses a Closed Cell Formula to ensure 100% Waterproof and guaranteed to never lose its shape.
Common problems with conventional Foam Rollers:
- Too Soft
- Loses its shape
- Not consistent with deep tissue pressure on muscles
- Absorb Water (Sweat, Germs, etc)
- Limited Colors Variety
- Firm and Durable
- Guaranteed to never lose its shape
- Consistent with M80 Grooves to provide even pressure on muscles
- Will not absorb water (100% Waterproof) to allow deep cleaning with water
- Why not be fun and personal? Over 28 different colors to make it FUN
Rogue Fitness is a proud partner of M80 Roller. As of August 30, 2013, M80 Roller went live with RogueFitness.com. M80 Roller currently offer two sized Foam Rollers (15 inch & 30 inch long) and two future products that will change the way mobility is used. The future of Rogue Fitness and M80 Roller will grow as the need for Functional Mobility Equipment and Quality Products increase and the main drive of creating USA made equipment will go hand in hand.
M80 Roller rolled its official roller January 2013. Months before, Matt Olaya (Creator/Founder), was not satisfied with the foam rollers out there. Either too soft (White Foam) or just too hard (Bare Black Pipe). After months of research and findings, M80 Roller rolled its first prototype from his Huntington Beach, California Garage. He placed it at the gym where he trained and did not say a word, except daily observations. The positive body language from people was overwhelming. Matt went back to the garage to start manufacturing everything himself. After he assembled eightM80 Rollers, he was able to hand one to the Head Athletic Trainer for the Anaheim Angels Baseball Team. As soon as Spring Training started in Tempe Arizona, Matt received a phone call to immediately rush a bundle of M80 Rollers per the request of the players. M80 Roller is still manufactured and assembled in Huntington Beach California and will continue to be made in the USA. There are too many pieces of fitness equipment that are made elsewhere, why not manufacture a great product here in the states where quality can be managed and ensure jobs within the community.