- CrossFit Community Raises An Amazing $354k For Paralyzed Competitor Kevin OgarPosted 2 months ago
- inov-8 Announces Team inov-8 2014Posted 2 months ago
- The Merrymaker Sisters Show That Paleo Can Be Fun, Easy and DeliciousPosted 2 months ago
- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 5 months ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 5 months ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 5 months ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 5 months ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 5 months ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 5 months ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 5 months ago
Harbinger Introduces Kettlebell Arm Guards to Avoid Bruising and Extend Training Time
Fitness innovator Harbinger breaks new product ground with its Kettlebell Arm Guards.
Designed to protect the forearms from kettlebell scrapes and bruising, Kettlebell Arm Guards have flexible padded inserts in stretch cotton terry that conforms to the forearm for a comfortable and secure fit. The slim design keeps the kettlebell close to the arm and wrist while training. Plush material absorbs sweat during workouts, doubling as a sweat wipe. One size fits all, Kettlebell Arm Guards pull on and off easily, and can be hand washed in cold water.
“At many of our gym partners, Kettlebells are now an integral part of individual and group exercise classes. A common complaint are bruises and scrapes that come with kettlebell training. Our Kettlebell Arm Guards help protect the forearms of athletes, enabling them to work out harder, longer,” Chanin Cook, Director of Marketing. Women’s Health, recommends kettlebells for total body training, so grab a pair of Kettlebell Arm Guards for your next workout session and protect your forearms!
Founded in 1988, Harbinger produces innovative, high-performance fitness gear including gloves, belts, straps, wraps, jump ropes, resistance cables, balance trainers and mats. For more info, visit www.harbingerfitness.com.
In February 2013, Harbinger signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Action Wipes, the ground-breaking full body wipe that naturally removes dirt, sweat and odor, leaving skin feeling soft and clean, with no rinsing and no residue, www.actionwipes.com.
In April 2013, Harbinger launched HumanX by Harbinger, a new line of innovative functional training tools developed specifically for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) including CrossFit, Boot Camp and specialized strength/conditioning programming, designed to enhance performance in everyday life. For more info visit, www.HumanXgear.com.