- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 18 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 24 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 25 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 26 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 26 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 26 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 28 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 103 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 119 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 140 days ago
CrossFit Stafford Breast Cancer Fundraiser 2013
PRLog (Press Release) – Aug. 28, 2013 – STAFFORD, Va. — CrossFit Stafford (http://www.CrossFitStafford.com) announced that they will participate in Barbells for Boobs 2013. The fundraising event will be held on October 5th, at their Stafford, Virginia location on Route 1 near the Stafford County Courthouse. This is the 3rd year that CrossFit Stafford has participated in the event. Their goal is to continue to raise awareness and funds for early breast cancer detection.
“We’ve had great participation every year and hope this is our best year yet. We’ve invited the new CrossFit in Stafford, CrossFit Ardent, and invite CrossFit and non-CrossFit athletes from around Stafford to join us in this great cause.” Said the owners. “You don’t have to be a CrossFitter to show up and participate. We want to see lots of new faces!”
Barbells for Boobs Mission
TO SAVE LIVES THROUGH THE EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER, REGARDLESS OF ONE’S AGE, GENDER OR ABILITY TO PAY. Barbells for Boobs is a non-profit organization that provides funding to pay for breast cancer detection services as a last resortfor thousands of people who don’t qualify for assistance elsewhere. Their aim is to help anyone that needs it, anywhere, whether they are male or female, no matter what their age or situation in life.
People can sign up to participate or just make a donation through the CrossFit Stafford Barbells for Boobs (http://fundraise.barbellsforboobs.org/fundraise/team?ftid…) fundraising page.
Contact CrossFitStafford@gmail.com for more information.