- THREE TEAM INOV-8 MEMBERS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE 2013 CROSSFIT GAMESPosted 5 days ago
- The Shoe Mart Introduces a New CrossFit Store with Crossfit Shoes and Sports Apparel from ReebokPosted 13 days ago
- CrossFit Games SOCAL Regionals Winner, Lindsey Valenzuela Preps for Games Big Win with SEAL Inspired TrainingPosted 17 days ago
- Conigent/Wodify & Crossfit 1Force Team Up To Raise Funds For Individuals With AutismPosted 22 days ago
- Two-time World CrossFit Champion Annie Thorisdottir signs with ZamstPosted 22 days ago
- Celiac Advocate Miranda Jade Turbin Surprises CrossFit Athletes at Memorial Day “Murph” EventPosted 22 days ago
- Searcy CrossFit Selects Kodiak Rubber FlooringPosted 23 days ago
- WODshop.com Announces Sponsorship of CrossFit® Athlete Camille Leblanc BazinetPosted 27 days ago
- WODSuperStore.com Announces Sponsorship of CrossFit ® Athlete Becky ConzelmanPosted 36 days ago
- INOV-8’S NEW WEIGHTLIFTING SHOEPosted 43 days ago
WOD Talk is a functional fitness lifestyle magazine. WOD stands for Workout of the Day!!! Each issue provides educational information from experts in the fields of fitness, nutrition and sports psychology as well as motivational success stories.
WOD Talk is headquartered in Brea, CA and is a media company dedicated to promoting an active lifestyle through CrossFit training and healthy nutrition. WOD Talk Magazine is owned and produced by WOD Talk Inc.
The WOD Talk Magazine is released bi-monthly during the first week of each month and can be downloaded by subscribers on our website.
WOD Talk is an independent magazine with no affiliation with CrossFit, Inc nor is it endorsed by CrossFit, Inc or any of its subsidiaries including CrossFit Journal, CrossFit Kids or the CrossFit Games. The views and opinions expressed in WOD Talk Magazine, the WOD Talk podcast or WODTalk.com are not those of CrossFit, Inc or its founders.