- Partnership between Koda CrossFit and University of Oklahoma Men’s Rugby TeamPosted 18 days ago
- American Weightlighting: The DocumentaryPosted 24 days ago
- New Research Puts CrossFit Workouts to the TestPosted 25 days ago
- Maxwod: Crossfit Equipment From Expert Box OwnersPosted 26 days ago
- WODshop.com Athlete Sgt. David (Davey) Lind participates in His First Ever CrossFit CompetitionPosted 26 days ago
- Friends & Farms Launches Pickup Site at CrossFit Federal HillPosted 26 days ago
- My Fitness File software releasedPosted 28 days ago
- Premier CrossFit Coach Doug Katona Introduces Athlete CellPosted 103 days ago
- Crossfit Coppell Central Prepares to Transform Bodies … and LivesPosted 119 days ago
- RXchips announces a new CrossFit product that helps you count rounds during a workout (WOD).Posted 140 days ago
WOD Talk is a functional fitness lifestyle magazine. WOD stands for Workout of the Day!!! Each issue provides educational information from experts in the fields of fitness, nutrition and sports psychology as well as motivational success stories.
WOD Talk is headquartered in Brea, CA and is a media company dedicated to promoting an active lifestyle through CrossFit training and healthy nutrition. WOD Talk Magazine is owned and produced by WOD Talk Inc.
The WOD Talk Magazine is released bi-monthly during the first week of each month and can be downloaded by subscribers on our website.
WOD Talk is an independent magazine with no affiliation with CrossFit, Inc nor is it endorsed by CrossFit, Inc or any of its subsidiaries including CrossFit Journal, CrossFit Kids or the CrossFit Games. The views and opinions expressed in WOD Talk Magazine, the WOD Talk podcast or WODTalk.com are not those of CrossFit, Inc or its founders.